Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Info bomb art peice David Rockefeller and Friends.


This isn't quite done. I'm still not sure what to put for a background. I wasn't going to put one at first but my girlfriend about dared me to so now i have too.
Top to bottom left to right we have. David Rockefeller, Ben Bernanke, Tony Hayward, and John Holdren. Please if you are reading this educate yourself about these guys. They are waging open war against humanity. They are ecological financial terrorist of the worst kind. Only an educated public can stand up against these people. Just take some time to research some David Rockefeller and John Holdren quotes regarding eugenics.
This is Info warfare, artist musicians whatever you are who ever where ever. Lift your head take some time to do the research on these men then make your own assessment then take your stand and help others to understand.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! Awesome illustration. Lot of cool details throughout the image. I particularly like how you handled the ocean of dead marine animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks allot Joey.
    I was afearin to draw that there ocean. Then I just dived into it. Isn't perfect but it's good enough for my girl so.
    Any way I will be posting some some cartoon stuff soon. O and there some badass photo portraites of classic actres's on the http://goldenagecomicbookstories.blogspot.com/
    I think im gonna draw some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis, You Should Put Some Sort Of Ominous Structure Looming In The Background Enveloped In Smog Or Dark Clouds. The One On The Right (Ben Bernanke?) Looks An Awful Lot Like Mikes Dad Bear.

    ReplyDelete